Today’s important stories, brought to you by that bastion of quality journalism, the Daily Mail!
First up, Brooker was right!
- ‘When your heart stops beating, you’ll keep tweeting’: Controversial app that updates your Twitter feed from beyond the grave
Next up, a square gets his head expanded:
- I tried to leap out of the window after my drink was spiked with LSD, says Ben Fogle: Castaway star tells Mail his astonishing story
(LSD does not work like that.)
Spontaneous Human Combustion makes a comeback!
- Man, 65, believed to have died from spontaneous combustion after a pile of charred remains is found and no trace of fire source or other damage
Meanwhile, people still insist on travelling to ludicrously authoritarian states built on modern slavery:
- ‘We were tortured in Dubai desert:’ British tourists arrested for possession of cannabis could face death penalty after being ‘beaten up and given electric shocks by police’
Just don’t fucking go there, man!
Now, in a wonderful follow-up to the Guardian story I posted the other day…
- U.S. Air Force developing terrifying swarms of tiny unmanned drones that can hover, crawl and even kill targets
- Is this the world’s first pornography? The incredibly explicit images carved in north-west China 4,000 years ago
I dunno about you but I’m chubbing up already. Phwoar!
Right, I’m off to scrub away the filth…